I can provide you with remote assistance for many issues via Skype, Telegram, Signal or many other communication platforms.
I can help you solve Ops issues such as:
- Linux installation and administration, including CentOS, RHEL, Fedora, Debian, Ubuntu, and more
- Shell scripting and cron jobs
- SELinux configuration and policy writing
- Container platform configuration, e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift
- Ansible playbooks and roles, including AWX/Tower
- Nginx web server installation and configuration
- Installation and security for cryptocurrency daemons such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Monero, and others
- DNS and domain name configuration
- Postfix mail server installation and configuration
- Basic networking including IPv6
- And many other issues too numerous to list.
I also read numerous programming and scripting languages, including:
And I can possibly help you with a language not listed.
Book one hour or more of operations work for $149 USD. You will set up a time and communications method after making payment. I am generally available for operations work between 15:00-01:00 UTC, and for certain issues can be available at any time of day.
Building something more complex and need assistance? Take some time to tell me what you need. I will give you a time and cost estimate, or try to refer you to someone who can perform the work you require.
Book a 30 minute consultation for $79 USD. You will set up a time and communications method after making payment. I am generally available for consultation between 15:00-01:00 UTC.